Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in booking a cruise with Wallacea Dive Cruise. Please take your time to carefully read the following terms and conditions. With your confirmed booking, you automatically agree with these conditions. Wallacea Dive Cruise is the commercial name for the Indonesian Company PT WALLACEA JALESVEVA LESTARI.
1. INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Accommodation in a double-bed or twin-bed cabin.
- Full board including all soft drinks, coffe, the, etc. on board (excluding beer, spirits and wine)
- Three daily dives plus some night dives according to the itinerary. All the dives are subject to weather conditions and transit time. There is no diving on the days of arrival and departure except if mentioned on the cruise information sheet, and there are only 2 dives the day before departure. On relocation cruises, long passage time can reduce the number of dives available.
- Multilingual dive guides on board (Europeans and Indonesians).
- Land excursions, according to safari program.
- Transfer from the airport to the boat and back to the nearest airport only (depending on cruise destination).
- Nitrox fills
- Harbor and Park Fees : see details in price list. These fees are subject to changes, new fees could be introduced.
- Scuba diving courses (see price list)
- Diving and snorkeling gear (see price list)
- 100 cf tank
- Beer, wine and spirits
- Souvenirs, laundry, massage service on board, use of satellite phone
- Crew gratuities
- Domestic flights to or from the departure airport and eventual transit hotel.
- Cancellation or dive Insurance.
2. RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS
2.1 DEPOSITS FOR INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS:
All reservations must be made by electronic mail, if possible with the appropriate form that can be downloaded on www.wallacea-divecruise.com, and states the cruise date to which the reservation refers, the number of berths required, all passenger names and any special requirements. All prices published on the website are meant as cash prices, respectively when money is wired via bank transfer.
A deposit of 20% of the total price per person is to be sent to confirm the booking (payment details in Clause 13) no later than 10 days after the date the receipt of the invoice. If this booking fee is not received within the stated period of time, then your reservation is nullified and we cannot guarantee you that your required berths will be available for your desired cruise.
2.2 DEPOSITS FOR BOAT CHARTERS
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total price is to be sent to confirm booking.
- Another non-refundable 30% deposit is due 150 days before the cruise departure.
3. PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE
Payment of the balance for individual booking or boat charters must be made to Wallacea Dive Cruise 90 days before cruise departure.
If full payment of the balance is not received by this date then Wallacea Dive Cruise can cancel the booking and enforce cancellation policy as set out in Clause 5.
3.1 SHORT NOTICE BOOKINGS
Full payment must be made to Wallacea Dive Cruise at the time of booking if the reservation is made less than 90 days prior to departure. Please refer to payment instructions in Clause 4.
4. PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
4.1 BANK TRANSFERS
Payments can be made by transfer to our bank account in Indonesia. Account numbers will be provided in the corresponding invoice. Transfers should mention the cruise reference and passenger(s) full name(s).
4.2 CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
We accept credit card payments through Midtrans-Veritrans. A 3% surcharge applies on the payment. Please contact us for details if you wish to pay with your credit card.
4.3 ON BOARD PAYMENT
On board payments have to be done in cash. Most currencies are accepted.
5. CHANGES OF RESERVATIONS
If an agent or individual guest wishes to cancel or change a reservation in any way, it must be done by electronic mail to Wallacea Dive Cruise at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.2 AMENDMENT FEES:
An administrative charge of 30 EUR will be charged if any changes are made to your booking 90 days or less prior to departure date. Changing of a cruise date will be treated as cancellation and new booking of a cruise. The date that Wallacea Dive Cruise receives the alterations to your booking by electronic mail or registered post will be the date used to determine whether a fee will be charged. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, the next working day will count.
5.3 CANCELLATION FEES:
If the reservation is cancelled 121 days or more prior to the departure date then a 100 EUR cancellation fee per person per booking will be deducted from the deposit and the remaining amount returned or credited against any future bookings.
The date that Wallacea Dive Cruise receives the alterations to the reservation by electronic mail will be the date used to determine whether a fee will be charged. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, the next working day will count.
5.3.1 CANCELLATION FEE POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS:
The following cancellation fees are charged for cancellations within 120 days or less prior to departure:
- More than 120 days, 100 € cancellation fee deducted from the deposit.
- 120 to 91 days prior to departure, 25% of the cruise price cancellation fee applies.
- 90 days or less prior to departure 100% of the cruise price.
5.3.2 CANCELLATION FEE POLICY FOR BOAT CHARTERS OR HALF CHARTERS:
- More than 150 days, 10% of the cruise price cancellation fees applies
- 149 to 91 days prior to departure, 50 % of the cruise price cancellation fee applies.
- 90 days or less prior to departure 100% of the cruise price.
- From reservation date to 150 days before departure date:
- Up to 6 pax can be returned back to Wallacea. The corresponding bookings are deducted from the final invoice at prorata of the total invoice minus a 100€/pax penalty.
- If 7 or 8 pax are returned to Wallacea, the coresponding bookings are deducted from the invoice at prorata of the total invoice minus a 100€/pax cancellation fee, and 1⁄2 charter condition (10% discount) applies instead of charter condition for the remaining bookings.
- More than 8 pax returned to wallacea, the coresponding bookings are deducted from the invoice at prorata of the total invoice minus a 100€/pax cancellation fee, and conditions of individual booking appliesfor the remaining bookings (no FOC)
- From 149 days up to 91 days before departure
Up to 4 pax returned to Wallacea, the coresponding pax are deducted from the invoice at prorata of the total invoice minus a 100€/booking cancellation fee.
More than 4 pax returned to Wallacea, the coresponding bookings are deducted from the invoice at prorata of the total invoice minus a 20% booking cancellation fee, and conditions of individual booking applies to the remaining bookings (NO FOC)
- Les than 90 days
No refund. However, the customer can return the unsold spots to Wallacea that will do its best to sell them. In the case Wallacea manages to sell these spots, Wallacea will refund the agents at prorata of the total invoice minus a 20% cancellation fees.
In any case of reduction of number of passengers on charter bookings, the following applies: a- The surcharge for upper deck cabins remains due except if stated differently Wallacea . b- Eventual custom itineraries or activities may be cancelled or modified to suit the new customers booked by Wallacea.
5.3.4 REDUCTION OF NUMBER OF PASSENGERS ON A HALF CHARTER
In case on reduction of the numbers of passengers on a half charter, the 10% discount is lost. The booking status becomes same as individual booking, and the same cancellation fees apply.
5.4 TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
It is highly recommended that all customers purchase a travel cancellation insurance.
5.5 SUBSTITUTE PASSENGERS:
If for any reason a passenger cannot make a trip that has already been booked, then the reservation can be transferred to another person. The new passenger will be subject to the contract conditions of Wallacea Dive Cruise. Passenger substitution will be allowed up to 3 days, or less depending on the cruise, prior to the day of departure. Wallacea Dive Cruise takes no responsibility for changes to any bookings not made by Wallacea Dive Cruise on behalf of the passenger (i.e. air tickets, hotel reservation etc.). A fee will be charged pursuant to Clause 5.2.
5.6 IN CASE A PASSENGER DOESN'T SHOW UP AT THE MEETING POINT BEFORE THE CRUISE DEPARTURE:
If a passenger doesn't show up at the meeting point (airport, harbour, boat, etc...), Wallacea dive cruise staff will wait for him up to 3 hours if informed or as much as possible (according to the departure time foreseen and the other passengers expectations) if not.
In both cases, Wallacea can not be held responsible. The "no show" of the passenger is then considered as a last minute cancellation. The passenger can't expect3 any refund from Wallacea dive cruise.
5.7 SCUBA DIVING INSURANCE:
We highly recommend that every diver has medical evacuation insurance that covers diving activities
6. CHANGES TO BROCHURE DESCRIPTION AND/OR WEBSITE, CHANGES TO RATES AND TRANSPORTATION COSTS
6.1 CHANGES BEFORE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT:
Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right to make alterations and changes to brochure information, service descriptions and prices in the brochures and pricelists at any time before the time of booking. Should the necessity arise, Wallacea Dive Cruise will inform the agent or individual client prior to entering the contract. The date the contract is entered is the date that a booking fee is received by Wallacea Dive Cruise.
6.2 CHANGES TO PRICE AFTER THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN ENTERED:
In rare circumstances, it is possible that prices must be increased. The circumstances under which this may occur are as follows:
1. Increases in transportation costs (including fuel costs) Increases in state taxes and duties (i.e. embarkation/disembarkation fees, sales taxes etc.) Currency fluctuations.
2. Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right to raise the agreed price up to 90 days prior to departure.
6.3 ITINERARY AND SERVICE CHANGES AFTER BOOKING AND BEFORE DEPARTURE:
Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right to change the itinerary and particular services if required due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Wallacea Dive Cruise will make every effort to offer equivalent alternatives of a comparable standard. Wallacea Dive Cruise will inform the agent or individual client of such changes at the earliest possible date and the effect they will have on price.
7. TRIP CANCELLATION BY WALLACEA DIVE CRUISE
7.1 FORCE MAJEURE AND UNPREDICTABLE ACTS OF MAN:
Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right to cancel a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (i.e. natural disasters, epidemics etc.) or unavoidable acts of man (i.e. war, riots, strikes etc.). In the event of this happening, Wallacea dive Cruise will advise you at the earliest possible date.
7.2 TRIP CANCELLATION BY WALLACEA DIVE CRUISE FOR OTHER REASONS:
Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right to cancel a trip for other reasons that are unavoidable and will inform the customer at the earliest possible date.
8. CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY AND SERVICES
Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right, if necessary, to change an itinerary during a trip (i.e. due to weather conditions etc.).
9. DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH
Damages resulting from illness, personal injuries or death which may be sustained by reason of, or while engaged on, any trip whether due to the ownership, maintenance, use, operation or control of any aircraft, helicopter, automobile, bicycle, boat, vehicle, hotel, common carrier or any other conveyance used in carrying out these trips. Wallacea Dive Cruise assumes no liability due to any cause whatsoever whether caused by failure or delay or other irregularity, acts or omissions occurring during a trip under which the means of transportation or other service provided thereby is offered or supplied by owners, operators or public carriers for and on behalf of Wallacea Dive Cruise. Wallacea Dive Cruise shall not be responsible for any injury to person (whether or not resulting in death) or damage to property arising out of any act of war, insurrection, revolt or other civil uprising or military action occurring in the countries of origin, destination or passage. In case of a medical problem arising during the voyage, either on board or on shore, which results in costs for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs solely to the passenger.
10. LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL BELONGINGS
Wallacea Dive Cruise does not take any responsibility for loss or damage to guests' personal belongings that are due to Force Majeure causes (refer to Clause 8.2).
11. MINIMUM DIVE EXPERIENCE REQUESTED
The minimum dive level requested to join the cruise is PADI Advanced Open Water or CMAS level 2, with a minimum of 50 dives at sea. However, divers with a lower level will be able to participate, but with a specific coaching at additional cost. Please consult us for more information
By forwarding of deposit, the agent or individual guest certifies that the passenger does not have any mental, physical or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other passengers. Wallacea Dive Cruise reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any person as a member of the tour at any time.