12 days / 11 nights RING OF FIRE trip.
The trip starts in AMBON and ends i Saumlaki.
This area, administratively part of the South East Mollucas, is a long chain of islands stretching from Timor to West Papua. Distant from population centers these "forgotten islands" have been largely isolated from the rest of Indonesia and the world. They are the eastern end of the Wallacea bio-geographic area, the transition region between Asia and Australia flora and fauna.
The trip will visit many group of islands: Babar islands, Sermata and Leti islands, Wetar, Alor strait, Lembata island. Diving is a mix of critter dives (Lembata island, Alor strait), spectacular reefs with fish life in Sermata, Leti, and Alor strait. We will assist to a traditional performance on Pantar island in Alor, and will stop an evening close to the volcanic island of Komba to admire the eruption.
- 3 daily dives + 6 night dives. Minimum number of dives during that the trip: 36
- 80 cf tanks.
- All meals and snacks on board
- Drinking water, soft drinks, hot drinks.
- airport- boat transfers at arrival an departure
- Park entry and harbour fees : 150€ / cruise
- Upper deck cabin extra charge : 240€/ cruise/ pax
- 100 cf dive tank : 65€ / cruise
- Dive equipment rental, Beers, wine and spiritus, Expresso, Laundry: See on board price list.
- All predictible extras can be paid together with the invoice before departure.
Voir la fiche detaillee de cette croisiere (avec les vols domestiques)
See the detailed factsheet of that cruise (with the domestic flights required)