10 days/ 9 nights in the Komodo national Park. The cruise visits North and South areas, starting in Labuanbajo (Flores) and ending in Bima (Sumbawa)
Komodo national park is one of the greatest dive destinations, and one of the most diverse and rich marine environments in the world.These Small islands fringed with sandy beaches are home to the famous Komodo dragon that you may see patrolling the beach or viewing you from a rock.
The coral reefs in the north of the park are rich with colorful combination of hard and soft corals. Be delighted with the schools of anthias, wrasses, majestic angelfish, and also large predators –reef sharks, tunas, and giant trevallies-
Komodo offers a wide range of diving experience: high voltage current dives, gentle drift dives, walls dives along colorful drop offs, monumental boulders, seamounts, pinnacles and sandy slopes. You can also see Manta rays, turtles, and sometime even whale sharks.
- 3 daily dives + 5 night dives. Minimum number of dives on the trip: 28
- 80 cf tanks.
- All meals and snacks on board
- Drinking water, soft drinks, hot drinks.
- airport- boat transfers at arrival an departure
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Park entry and harbour fees : 125 € / cruise
- Upper deck cabin extra charge : 180 €/ cruise/ pax
- 100 cf dive tank : 50€ / cruise
- Dive equipment rental, Beers, wine and spiritus, Expresso, Laundry: See on board price list.
- All predictible extras can be paid together with the invoice before departure.
See the detailed factsheet of that cruise
Voir la fiche informative complete de cette croisiere