The area known as Raja Ampat is an archipelago consisting in 4 main islands surrounded by over 1500 smaller islands and cays. This area is part of the West Papua province of Indonesia.
It is certainly the world’s most biodiverse marine region with more recorded fish, coral and mollusks species than anywhere else on the planet. Some areas boost enormous schools of fishes ; there are spots with large groups of manta rays, other with schools of barracudas, trevallies, bump head parrot fish, large groupers, and of course always a great variety of critters. The reefs are varied as their inhabitants, with vertical walls, seamounts, pinnacles, slopes, caves, lagoons, some more covered with hard corals and other displaying colorful soft corals. Everywhere you will find a lot of gorgonians with their resident pygmy seahorses. Everywhere you will find a profusion of colors and life.
Above the sea you’ll discover incredibly beautiful landscapes : quartz islands labyrinths, extensive mangrove forests, deserted beaches and tiny villages, that are as many opportunities for a visit to shore. During the trip we will organize some shore visits in villages and in wonderful lagoon. We will climb the montain to reach a fantastic view point in Wayag and last but not least we will discover the beauty of the bird of paradise parade.
- 3 daily dives + 6 night dives (Minimum number of dives on the trip: 35)
- 80 cf tanks.
- All meals and snacks on board
- Drinking water, soft drinks, hot drinks.
- airport- boat transfers at arrival an departure
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Park entry and harbour fees :200€ / cruise
- Upper deck cabin (extra charge) : 240€/ cruise/ pax
- 100 cf dive tank : 65€ / cruise
- Dive equipment rental, Beers, wine and spiritus, Expresso, Laundry: See on board price list.
- All predictible extras can be paid together with the invoice before departure.