See the detailed facsheet of that cruise
Voir la fiche detaillee de cette croisiere
12 days/ 11 nights :departure from Saumlaki and arrival in Kalabahi (alor)
Environment and context:
This large region, administratively part of the Moluccas islands, is a long chain of islands - and reefs- ranging from Timor to West Papua, following the Sunda Islands. Outlying urban centers, these "forgotten islands" remained largely isolated from the rest of Indonesia and the world. They also form the boundary of the Wallace line: this transition region between the floras and faunas of Eastern in one side and Australian's on the other.
Several routes in 2017, on Mv Ambai, include some of these islands, in combination with some of the islands of the Sunda. These remote islands being - because of their exposure to waves and vagues- accessible to diving only during calm inter-monsoon periods, scuba divers are rare and many sites are still waiting to be overdrafts. Visibility is generally good to excellent, and the variety of dives is important: large reefs lost in the sea on island arc with the inside presence of pelagic species (including hammerheads in autumn), macro on the islands Wetar and Babar , steep walls covered with black corals teeming jacks and napoleons on the islands of Watubela, barracudas and other pelagic species on islands Sermata.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or double cabin.
- All meals. Drinking water, soft drinks and hot drinks.
- All guided dives
- Blocks 12 lts aluminum, weights and belts
- The airport-ship transfers and from the place of departure and arrival.
- Park and Port fees: 100€ / cruise
- Alcoholic beverages, espresso (1€)
- Possible diving equipment rental
- International and domestic flights, visas and airport taxes
- Block 15 L: 65 €
- Upper deck cabin supplement: 20 € / night / person.
- Laundry (1 € / 2 pieces)
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic flights